To create a presentation for a Flowchart diagram, you will need to use the following three Template Scenes:
- Focus on Topic – hides all map elements and focuses on the one(s) you have selected;
- Present Sequence – fades in the selected topics in a sequence;
- Show All Elements – shows all elements in the map, so the user can see the whole picture.
You can add a Template scene to a topic/topics in the following ways:
- By using the Add Scene menu in the Present ribbon
- By using drag and drop of topics to the Scenes Panel
To add a template scene by using the Add Scene drop-down menu in the Present ribbon, do the following steps:
- Select the starting topic of the Flowchart diagram.
- Click the Present ribbon.
- From the Scene group, click on the Add Scene drop-down menu.
- Click on the Focus on Topic Template scene.
To add a template scene by using drag and drop of topic(s), follow these steps:
- Drag the starting topic of the Flowchart diagram;
- Drop the topic to the Scenes Panel;
- From the contextual menu, choose Focus on Topic Template scene.
Present Sequence After focusing on the starting point of the Flowchart diagram, you will have to present a specific flow or sequence. In this Flowchart diagram example, our first sequence to be presented will up to the decision point. To present the first flow, you will have to use the Present Sequence Template scene. Do the following steps:
- Make a multiple selections of topics by holding CTRL + Left mouse click, like in the image below;
- Drag the selected topics to the Scenes Panel and drop them;
- From the contextual menu, choose the Present Sequence Template Scene.
Do the same steps until you finish presenting all the desired flows or sequences in the Flowchart diagram. Show All Elements At the end of each presentation, the presenter always wants to show the audience the big picture of what was discussed during the presentation and how everything is connected. In order to present all the elements of the Flowchart diagram, you will have to use the Show All Elements Template scene. Follow these simple steps:
- Click the Present Ribbon;
- From the Scene group, click on the Add Scene drop-down menu;
- Choose the Show All Elements template scene.
Note: You can add the Show All Elements template scene directly from the Scenes Panel. Make a right click on empty part of the Scenes Panel and from the contextual menu go to New Scene à Show All Elements.