We are pleased to introduce Mr. Hans Buskes, a communications consultant and expert mind mapping trainer that helps companies focus their strategy and map their business.
During the webinar we will discuss more about the value and usage of mind mapping in business organizations, the benefits and challenges of implementing such a technique and get expert insight into the future of mind mapping.
In this webinar, you will be able to learn more on how to plan your product development processes by creating schematics and mind maps in iMindQ. Some of the topics discussed are:
- Improve the brainstorming ways for creating new products
- Organize your activities
- Increase collaboration using PowerPoint presentation imported in iMindQ.
Join the Google+ Hangout event to follow the webinar: "Plan product development processes using iMindQ".
This webinar will help you learn how the mind mapping technique can increase your productivity when you work on your analysis for certain products or services and how to use iMindQ to:
1. Create use cases;
2. Present simplified development processes using V-Models;
3. Porter’s five competitive forces market analysis;
4. Make custom presentations for different models.
To follow the webinar, you can join the Google Hangout event on the following link: "Mind Mapping for Analysts".
In this webinar you will learn how to use mind mapping when you prepare your sales plans and how to use iMindQ to:
1. Create Activity Planner;
2. Keep important account information in one map;
3. Impress your clients with insightful product presentations.
Follow the webinar, by joining the Google Hangout event: "Mind Mapping for Sales and Account Managers".
In this webinar you will learn more about the mind mapping uses HR and preview how to use iMindQ to:
• Create an organizational chart (organigram);
• Prepare employee evaluation template;
• Search job candidate information for HR interview mind map.
To follow the webinar, join the Google Hangout event on the following link: "Mind mapping uses in HR".
This webinar is dedicated to present to iMindQ users how to:
• Create your own to-do list;
• Plan your upcoming tasks and appointments;
• Create a favourites contact lists.
To follow the webinar, join the following event on Google Hangout: "Make your own personal planner".
Follow this webinar to find out more on how to:
• Create custom meeting-related templates (MoM, Kick-off meeting template, Sprint Retrospective);
• Prepare detailed meeting agendas;
• Clarify action items and assign available resources;
• Share your meeting notes with attendees and stakeholders.
In this webinar you will preview the following topics:
• Introduce new elements in the presentation mode;
• Automatic presentation of mind maps with one click;
• Create custom presentations with template scenes.
In this iMindQ webinar, you will learn more about how to:
• Research online info with the Research Panel;
• Enrich maps with content from the searched results;
• Share and present the map to colleagues, co-workers, team-mates etc.
In this webinar, you will have the opportunity to preview the following:
• What is mind mapping and what are its benefits of use;
• How to a create a mind map with basic map elements;
• Map styling and map element organization.