Please read it all very carefully.
It is important to protect your privacy when using the Internet, and to insist, the websites you visit to respect your right to privacy. This Policy discloses the privacy practices that apply to the online collection of data collected on www.imindq.com.
Your privacy is fully respected during the visit to our website. We collect no personal information about you unless you choose to voluntarily give them (name, contact information).
The Company, directly and/or through its affiliated and/or partner companies is a using leading Comodo SSL certificates and is strongly committed to protecting your privacy online.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the types of Personal Data that this web address collects. We can get your personal information when you:
· Buy a product or service from us (including buying products online, over the phone and in a retail store or other retail outlet)
· Register for a specific product or service (such as registering your name and address )
· Subscribe to newsletters, alerts or other services from us
· Ask us for more information about a product or service, or contact us with a question or complaint
· Take part in a competition, prize draw or survey
· Visit or browse our website.
We may also collect information about you from other organizations, if this is appropriate. These include fraud-prevention agencies, business directories and credit reference agencies. We may also collect information about you from other companies, our business, or joint venture partners.
This, in turn, helps us make our website relevant to your interests and needs. We may use a persistent cookie (a cookie that stays linked to your browser) to record your details so we can recognize you if you visit our website again. See the next section, under the heading cookies for more details.
The personal information we collect
The information we collect about you depends on the products and services you use and subscribe to. It includes (but isn’t limited to) the following:
· Your name, address, phone number, date of birth and email address;
· Your preferences for particular products, services or lifestyle activities when you tell us what they are – or when we assume what they are, depending on how you use our products and services;
· Your contact with us – such as a note or recording of a call you make to one of our contact centers, an email or letter you send to us or other records of any contact you have with us;
· Your account information – such as dates of payment owed and received;
· The date, time and length of your browsing on our website.
PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA/INFORMATION FOR PERSONAL DATA
Push notifications. The website may send push notifications to the User/s.
Unique device identification. The website may track Users by storing a unique identifier of their device, for analytics purposes or for storing Users' preferences.
Server logs. Our servers automatically record information from the visit of our website. These records are statistical indicators that we use for improvement through which we follow the habits and preferences of visitors to our website, and in order to improve its quality and services offered. Your IP address, type of browser, OS type, duration of the visit to the site and what you're watching is recorded as statistical data in aggregate form. We do not use these data in combination with other data to identify specific individuals. However, the data of our servers are not stored longer than 15 days unless there is a specific lawful requirement requiring us to retain longer. You understand however that any additional personal data retained pursuant to this policy, is stored for as long as we have to by law. If there’s no legal requirement, we’ll only store it for as long as we need it. We’ll also keep some personal information for a reasonable period after your contract has finished – just in case you decide to use our services again.
Cookies. Are small text files that are stored on your computer to monitor the movement of your browser by a website. On the website there are just the kind of "Cookies" that disappear after turning off the browser, as opposed to those who remain saved on your PC for years, even decades. These files are not associated with your personal information that you have provided.
Legal action. The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller or any lawfully vested competent authority including a Court, in any investigation, prosecution, detection, prevention of any crime and in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of the website or the related services/products.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities as stipulated above.
System logs and maintenance. For operation and maintenance purposes, this website and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
Further, we use of your information by us based on the above, to:
· Process the services you’ve bought from us, and keep you updated with your order progress;
· Keep you informed generally about new products and services (unless you choose not to receive our marketing messages and inform us accordingly on firstname.lastname@example.org
· Provide the relevant service or product to you;
· Contact you with offers or promotions based on how you use our products and services;
· Bill you for using our products or services, or to take the appropriate amount of credit from you;
· Respond to any questions or concerns you may have about using our network, products or services;
· Let you know about other companies' products and services we think may interest you;
· Protect our systems and infrastructure;
· Understand how you use our website, products and services. That way, we can develop more interesting and relevant products and services, as well as personalizing the products and services we offer you;
· Carry out research and statistical analysis including to monitor how customers use our network, products and services on an anonymous or personal basis;
· Prevent and detect fraud or other crimes, recover debts or trace those who owe us money.
Information not contained in this policy. More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Please see the contact information at the end of this document.
The rights of Users.
We have specialized security teams who constantly review and improve our measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, accidental loss, disclosure or destruction.
If we have a contract with another organization to provide us with services or a service on our behalf to process your personal information, we will make sure they have appropriate security measures and only process your information in the way we’ve authorized them to. These organizations will not be entitled to use your personal information for their own purposes. If necessary, our security teams will check them to make sure they meet the security requirements we’ve set.
Communications over the internet (such as emails) aren’t secure unless they’ve been encrypted. Your communications may go through a number of countries before being delivered – as this is the nature of the internet. We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
You can write to us at any time to get a copy of the personal information we hold about you. You can do this by filling in our application form and sending it to the address on the form. There’s a charge to cover the cost of providing this information, this charge is.
If you believe we’re holding inaccurate information about you, please contact our customer services team (through the ‘Contact Us’ page on our website) so we can correct it.
If you no longer want to receive marketing messages from us, please contact our customer services team and you’ll be ‘opted out’.
You can choose to opt out of all marketing communications or to opt out of marketing in one of several ways (such as email, text, phone, or post).
The website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Your Credit Card is Protected
If you choose to purchase our product, the Apco Limited Payment Gateway (if you choose to pay with VISA or Master Card) or the VeriSign Payment Gateway (if you choose to pay with American Express or Discover) will process your payment. The card number is sent through a strongly encrypted connection directly to the bank. Apco Limited Secured
We do not have access to any information about the card or your bank account.
Sharing your personal information
We may share information about you with:
· Companies related with I-Produkts (subsidiaries and sister companies)
· Partners or agents involved in delivering the products and services you’ve ordered or used
· Companies who are engaged to perform services for, on behalf of us, or the Group
· Credit reference, fraud prevention or business scoring agencies, or other credit scoring agencies
· Debt collection agencies or other debt recovery organizations
· Law enforcement agencies, regulatory organizations, courts or other public authorities if we have to, or are authorized to by law
We will release information if it is reasonable for protecting us against fraud, defending our rights or property, or to protect the interests of our customers.
If we are reorganized or sold to another organization, we may transfer any personal information we hold about you to that organization.
DEFINITION OF LEGAL REFERENCES
Personal Data (or Data). For the purposes of this Policy, Personal Data shall mean and include any information regarding a natural person, received directly from the natural person or a legal person, an institution, or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
Usage Data. For the purposes of this Policy, Usage Data shall mean and include Information collected automatically from this Sites (or third party services employed in this Sites), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Sites, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
User. For the purposes of this Policy, the User shall mean and include the individual using this websites, which must coincide with or be authorized by the Data Subject, to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Subject. For the purposes of this Policy, Data Subject shall mean natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Controller (or Owner). For the purposes of this Policy, Data Controller shall mean and include the natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization with the right, also jointly with another Data Controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of Personal Data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application.
I - PRODUKTS DOOEL
11 Oktomvri 33A 1000 Skopje, Macedonia
Phone: +389 2 3253 606
Fax: +389 2 3097 414
Data Controller and Owner
I - PRODUKTS DOOEL
11 Oktomvri 33A 1000 Skopje, Macedonia